Home Insurance

Need help with home insurance?

Talk to Jennifer and our team of personal lines executives by filling out our contact form, we’re ready to help you get covered today.

Let’s Talk

Owner Occupied Cover

Peace of mind and tailored house insurance to make sure your home and contents are always protected.

Unoccupied home insurance policy, providing cover options for buildings, contents and accidents to domestic employees. Property owner’s liability is provided as standard.

If you are renting a property and want to insure your own personal possessions, electrical goods from fire damage, theft, floods etc., contact us to discuss.

Landlord/ investor insurance for buy to let properties that not only covers the buildings against damage but also includes legal liability insurance to cover the cost of any claim made by the tenant for which the property owner is liable.

If you are planning on building your new home, you will need a self-build insurance policy.  This insurance not only covers the building itself, but the materials on site as well as public liability and employer’s liability for any labour only subcontractors on site.  We can advise on the most suitable product for your needs.

Get a Quote / Get in Touch

DD slash MM slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.